The name of this organization is the American Glass Guild, Inc. (AGG).
ARTICLE II. LOCATION; FINANCIAL SUPPORT; FISCAL YEAR Section 1. Location
The offices of the AGG will be located at 10 County Line Road, Suite 24, Branchburg, New Jersey, 08876, or wherever its Board of Directors (“Board” or “Directors”) shall direct.
Section 2. Financial Support
AGG shall receive its financial support from dues, donations, bequests, and funding from members and entities and the general public.
Section 3. Fiscal Year
AGG's fiscal year shall be fixed, and shall be subject to change, by the AGG Board and shall begin January 1 and end December 31.
ARTICLE III. MISSION AND GOALS OF AGG
The AGG is a non-profit corporation organized and operated exclusively for educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended (the “Code”), including but not limited to:
1. Advance knowledge by encouraging education, study and research of all subjects related to the many disciplines covered by the term decorative glass; promote proficiency and skill by practitioners of these disciplines; provide opportunities for continuing education; publish and disseminate technical and professional information; and work to improve design concepts and technical methods needed to produce new or repair and conserve old decorative glass objects and windows.
2. Organize and present educational conferences, seminars, lectures and make available information in a variety of media concerning all forms of decorative glass to the glass community and the general public.
3. Provide a forum for the interchange of ideas regarding decorative glass to foster effective communication and collaboration between the members of the AGG.
4. Promote awareness of decorative glass and provide information about decorative glass to the general public.
5. Administer scholarship funds to benefit persons furthering their education in decorative glass.
6. Solicit and receive funds to accomplish the above.