The Tiffany was sold a number of years ago
"In 2010, church members voted to sell a signed Tiffany stained-glass window that was installed in the church in 1896 in honor of Brattleboro resident Levi Knight Fuller, who was governor from 1892 to 1894. The stained glass window depicted St. John the Divine and was created by the Tiffany Studios in New York City. The window was purchased by a collector, who was assembling a display of stained-glass windows for the Halim Time and Glass Museum in Evanston, Ill. It sold for $85,000, $50,000 of which was used to pay for repairs to the church's slate roof."